Mental Health Resources
- PHQ-9 and GAD-7: https://www.phqscreeners.com/
- Video Instructions:
- Brief Universal Prevention Program Survey (BUPPS)
- Short Video: How to Document Screening/Services
- Blank Template: Template for Medical Record Documentation
- Sample Medical Record Documentation Notes: Middle Sessions
- Sample Medical Record Documentation Notes: Termination Sessions
- Grief and Loss Linkage Note
- Grief and Loss Middle Note
- Grief and Loss Termination Note
- Trauma-Informed Care Referral to Treatment
- Trauma-Informed Care Middle Note
- Trauma-Informed Care Termination Note
- MHPS Sample BUPPS Narratives
- Prolonged Engagement
- Grief and Loss Prevention Video
- Grief and Loss Prevention Curriculum and English-language handouts
- Grief and Loss Prevention Annex 1 (curriculum attachment)
- Grief and Loss Prevention Spanish-language handouts
- Spanish-language Certificate for Grief and Loss Prevention
- Stress Management Video
- Stress Management Curriculum and English-language handouts
- Stress Management Spanish-language handouts
- Spanish-language Certificate for Stress Management
- Trauma-Informed Care Video
- Trauma-Informed Care Curriculum and English-language handouts
- Trauma-Informed Care Spanish-language handouts
- Spanish-language Certificate for Trauma-Informed Care
- Psychological First Aid and Skills for Psychological Recovery
Substance Use Disorder
If you want to stop using drugs or alcohol, talk to your Medical Home Clinic. You may get help at your clinic.
Your clinic also may refer you the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Substance Abuse Prevention and Control (SAPC). SAPC provides Substance Use Disorder (SUD) treatment services to MHLA participants for free.
You may receive outpatient, residential, detox, case management or other services. You also may receive counseling or medication to help if you are addicted to opioids.
Click here to view the SAPC Treatment Brochure.
You can also call DPH directly at 1-844-804-7500 or visit the website at http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/sapc/.
MHLA SUD Fact Sheet New August 2018
Click here to view MHLA’s SUD Treatment flyers in multiple languages.