- Laboratory Services include blood work, urine tests, and other tests your doctor decides you need.
- If you go to the Lab in the same clinic where your doctor works, your doctor will send an electronic order to the lab letting them know you need services.
- If you go to a lab that is in a different clinic than where your doctor works, you should ask for a copy of the lab request and bring with you.
- You do not need to make an appointment to go to the lab.
For a listing of Health Services’ laboratory locations, click here.
- Health Services provides radiology services, such as mammograms and chest x-rays.Your doctor will send an electronic order to the radiology department letting them know you need services there.
- The radiology department will call you to schedule your imaging study.
- If you have not been called within two (2) weeks of your doctor placing the order, call the radiology office at your clinic or hospital to make an appointment.
- For some imaging studies, you may need to get labs done beforehand.
For a listing of Health Services’ radiology locations, click here.