Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles *
Initial Medical Exam Clinic (Foster Hub Clinic)
3250 Wilshire Blvd. 6th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone: (323) 361-5156 (Ask for Intake)
Fax: (323) 361-5224
The CHLA Hub serves DCFS-involved children by providing initial medical and mental health Hub evaluations and by providing recommendations and follow-up for medical and mental health care. Subsequent medical care is provided by HUB pediatricians at the CHLA Altamed Clinic at 4650 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, (323) 669-2113 and ongoing mental health services continue at 3250 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010 (323) 361-2350. The CHLA Hub is available to children and teenagers who have Medi-Cal Benefits.
- The CHLA HUB clinic is located on the 6th floor, 3250 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, corner of Wilshire Blvd and New Hampshire Ave, one block west of Vermont Ave. Please note the clinic is NOT at the CHLA main hospital site.
- Parking is available under the building or on the street. There is no parking validation available.
Directions from Parking Lot to Clinic:
- Enter 3250 Wilshire Building, take elevators to 6th floor, CHLA suite is directly across from elevator.
- Closest Bus Routes and Directions from Bus Stop: Red line Metro stop and bus stop:
- Wilshire and Vermont, walk one block west to 3250 Wilshire Building.
Enter 3250 Wilshire Building, take elevators to 6th floor, CHLA suite is directly across from elevator.
Forensics: CARES Team
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Duque Building, Giraffe Elevators, 4th floor
4650 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone: (323) 361-4977
Fax: (323) 361-8094
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri, by appointment only
$10.00 a day. There are no in-out privileges on the same ticket
First 30 Minutes – Free
Additional Self Parking:
There is self-parking located on the streets in front of and around the main hospital building. Do not park at Vons as your car will be towed.
The Red Line metro station is located across the street from the main hospital building on the corner of Sunset and Vermont.
Enter the hospital through the main entrance and tell the front desk attendant you are going to the CARES Clinic. The attendant will provide you with a map to help guide you. The CARES clinic is located on the 4th floor, up the Giraffe elevators.
MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority)
MTA bus stops are located in front of the hospital. Call MTA or visit metro.net for schedules and fares.
* CHLA is an independent partner with the Los Angeles County Medical Hubs, and is not owned and/or operated by Health Services.