Remote Access to Health Care
Rancho and Health Services uses technology to improve health care services for our patients.
Telephone or Video Visits
Rancho provides telephone or video doctor, nurse or therapy visits for some services. . Secure technology ensures confidentiality between patients and providers during virtual visits. These options offer patients more choice and convenience without sacrificing a high-quality experience. Ask your provider if telephone or video visits are right for you!
MyWellness Patient Portal
The MyWellness Patient Portal provides an easy and immediate way to view your medical record. Features include:
- Doctors’ Notes
- Past visit and discharge summaries
- Lab and radiology reports
- Medication list
- Allergies list
- Procedure reports
- Request prescription refills or renewals
- View future and past appointments
- Request, change or cancel appointment
To learn more about how to use the MyWellness Patient Portal and other tools to manage your health, visit the Rancho Resource Center
MyWellness Patient Portal Frequently Asked Questions
Self-enroll and log in
Family and proxy access
Access your health information
- What can I see online?
- How can I view my lab results?
- My test results are not showing up. What should I do?
- If some of my health information on MyWellness Patient Portal is wrong, what should I do?
- Can I schedule an appointment with MyWellness Patient Portal?
- Can I renew my medication with MyWellness Patient Portal?
- Can I request a copy of my complete medical record?