Office of Spiritual Care
A chaplain is available Monday through Friday and is on-call to offer spiritual and emotional support.
Our chapel is located in the Inpatient Tower and open at all times.
Religious ministers from many denominations who speak a variety of languages are available upon request.
- Catholic Mass (English/Spanish): every Friday at 12:00 P.M. in the Chapel, Room 2M112A; every Sunday at 9:30 A.M. in the Inpatient Tower, 2nd Floor, Conference Room A.
- Protestant Service (English): 2nd Sunday of the month 4pm in the Inpatient Tower, 2nd Floor, Conference Room C.
- Protestant Service (Spanish): 2nd Sunday of the month 4pm in the Inpatient Tower, 2nd Floor, Conference Room C.
- Quiet Meditation Prayer: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week in the Chapel, Room 2M112A.
- Muslim Prayer: Fridays at 1:00 P.M. in the Chapel, Room 2M112A.
For any questions, you may contact Pastoral Care at (323) 409-4715, Monday – Friday, 6:30 A.M to 4:00 P.M.