The Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Antiracism (EDIA) Initiative has been gathering momentum this month as we begin recruiting candidates for the EDIA Subcommittees.
- Passionate about achieving more equity, diversity and inclusion at Health Services?
- Motivated to advocate for positive change for workforce staff and patients?
- Collaborative and interested in learning alongside others?
- A good communicator and/or role model?
- Able to honor the feelings of others and help them feel comfortable when sharing their perspective?
Then we want you to join an EDIA subcommittee! We encourage people of ALL ages, genders, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities to be involved. Protected time will be given to support and focus the EDIA efforts.
Subcommittees are forming now at your facility or unit! To find out more and apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the latest information on the EDIA Initiative, make sure to visit our EDIA SharePoint site. This month on the site, get to know your EDIA Advisory Group in our July Voices column. And don’t miss the latest answers to your EDIA questions in our EDIA Q&A blog.
As always, we want to hear from you! You can submit questions, suggestions, and feedback by emailing the EDIA Initiative at email@example.com.