LAC+USC Medical Center
Outpatient Department Building (Building B)
2010 Zonal Avenue, 3rd Floor, 3P-61
Los Angeles, CA. 90033
Click here to view map
Phone: (323) 409-3800 / (323) 409-5086
Fax: (323) 226-2573
Hours of Operation:
Medical Clinic (CATC):
Mon – Fri
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Clinic
Mon - Fri
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Adolescent Care and Transition (ACT) Clinic & Alexis Project Clinics
Outpatient Department Building (Buildling B)
2010 Zonal Avenue, 3rd floor, 3P-40A
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: (323) 409-3233
Fax: (323) 226-7289
Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The ACT & Alexis Project clinics are comprehensive medical homes for high risk teens and children with chronic medical illnesses transitioning into adult care. Providers are board certified in both pediatrics and internal medicine, and work closely with a team of social workers, case managers, and mental health specialists.
- Primary medical care (including care for infants/children, pregnant/parenting teens, LGBTQ youth and young adults, and young adults with chronic medical illness)
- Contraception counseling and placement (no appointment or referral needed, can just call the clinic)
Free parking is located at Lot 12A (Upper level).
- Off of Zonal Ave., enter Medical Village Drive (just west of Cummings Street).
- Drive straight to the stop sign.
- At the stop sign, take a right into lot 12A.
- There is a parking attendant that will greet you and ask how they can help you. Tell the parking attendant, “I am here for the LAC+USC Medical Hub” and they will direct you towards parking.
Extended Care (E-CARE)
Phone: (323) 409-5086
6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Extended care services:
- Sick visits
- Medical clearances
Directions from Parking Lot to Clinic (located in Outpatient Building B):
- Proceed out of parking lot, back towards the stop sign, following the pedestrian path.
- Turn right at the stop sign.
- Walk straight towards Outpatient Building B (2010 Zonal Avenue).
- Enter the building and ask the front desk attendant to direct you towards the Medical Hub clinic.
- Front desk attendant will direct you to the right.
- You will enter the Pediatric Reception Area (Room 3P-40A) on your left.
- When you go through the doors, turn left. The Hub front desk window is directly ahead.
Closest Bus Routes: Bus Route 605. Get off at the “LAC+USC Outpatient Clinic” stop. The stop is directly in front of the Outpatient Building B. Enter and ask the front desk attendant to direct you towards the Medical Hub clinic.
Campus Map: Map (Building B)
Translation in progress.....