Volunteer at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Volunteers are a valuable part of the Harbor-UCLA team. We rely on our volunteers to help keep things running smoothly in many departments and provide support throughout the hospital. We have a variety of ways that you can make a difference and give your time. We will work to match your interests with the needs of our staff and patients. Some examples of ways to help include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting specialty departments with escorting patients
- Transporting labs and specimens to the hospital laboratory
- Providing information and directions at the Surgery/Emergency information desk
- Providing administrative/office support
- Supporting our blood donor department
- Becoming a “Friendly Caller” to those who may need a visit.
- Becoming a “Baby Cuddler” in our NICU area
- Working in pediatrics and/or child life department
- Assisting with fundraising
- Supporting the Harbor-UCLA Guild (non-profit)
- Becoming a Junior Society mentor
To explore volunteer opportunities at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, call the Volunteer Programs Department at (424) 306-4094 or submit an online application.
dhs content/Home/Locations/Harbor-UCLA MC/Volunteer Services/InformationInformation