Mission, Vision, Values
To advance the health of our patients and our communities by providing extraordinary care
Recognized nationally as a model integrated health system
Welcoming ∙ Inclusive ∙ Compassionate ∙ Excellent ∙ Innovative ∙ Accountable
Transform our system and services to provide cost-effective care of the whole patient across the continuum, optimize clinical quality and patient experience, to have a high performing workforce and ensure financial viability in support of our vision.
Goals and Objectives
Population Health Management/ Value-Based Care
- Transform our system and services to provide cost-effective care of the whole patient across the continuum.
- Optimize clinical quality and patient experience.
- To have a high performing workforce.
- Ensure financial viability in support of our vision.
- Increase the number and utilization of systemwide shared practices
- Increase operational efficiency (i.e., reduce wait times)
- Improve key clinical outcomes
- Foster and uphold a respectful, welcoming, and safe environment and culture
- Enhance our workforce’s abilities to meet the changing needs of our organization.
- Increase leadership/ managerial effectiveness.
- Increase culture competency and language competency of patient-facing staff (current and future).
- Increase the use of standardized practices and performance metrics by service lines/functional class 5. Improve the process of hiring and recruitment
- Create financial and clinical tools to facilitate fiscal management
- Maximize and diversify revenue streams
- Implement Fiscal Stewardship Initiatives
- Increase alignment between programs and financial reimbursement