On September 1, 2022, Alluma discontinued their customer support number (866-429-1979) for One-e-App technical issues. Now there are two ways to resolve One-e-App problems:
- Customer Support Portal Service Desk by SolarWinds at https://GetHelp.alluma.net
- To use this portal, contact your organization’s Lead to setup your SolarWinds account.
- After account setup, you can do the following:
- Submit trouble tickets with description of technical problems to Alluma.
- Identify the level of urgency of requests (i.e., Urgent- Family Waiting)
- Check the status or progress of the request to see if the problem is resolved.
- Access your history of submitted trouble tickets and their resolution.
- SME Hotline for live person technical support at (833) 714-6500
- Recommended for technical issues that can be promptly resolved through guided instructions with a SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- The SME will investigate your technical issue and answer technical questions.
- If the problem cannot be promptly resolve and is determined to be a OEA system issue, the SME will submit a trouble ticket on your behalf.
The hours of operations for the SME Hotline and Alluma are Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM and closed on weekends and holidays. Urgent requests submitted through SolarWinds will only be responded to during these hours.