The workforce of the Department of Health Services (DHS) is one of its greatest assets in achieving its mission of ensuring access to high-quality, patient-centered, cost-effective health care to Los Angeles County residents.
To support DHS’ strategic goals and evolving service needs, the Human Resources Division is committed to:
- Recruiting, engaging and developing a highly skilled, productive workforce;
- Facilitating stable and productive employee relations;
- Supporting a discrimination-free workplace and just culture;
- Streamlining and improving business processes; and,
- Providing responsive, friendly and effective customer service.
dhs content/Home/More DHS/Departments/Human Resources/About Us/InformationInformation