Contracts and Grants
Doing Business with DHS
In order to start doing business with the Department of Health Services (DHS), you must first register your business in the Los Angeles County’s Vendor Registration system. The process is quick, easy and beneficial to both the County and business community. The system provides information to the County as to the products and services that your business offers. For your benefit, registering as a County vendor offers the following:
- Online access to County bid opportunities from all departments.
- Automatic email notification of solicitations for products and services that you select to receive.
- Placement on Bid Lists generated by County Departments looking for prospective vendors.
- Visibility to all County Procurement Officers and Contract Managers.
- Opportunity to qualify and enroll in the Local Small Business Enterprise Preference and Community Business Enterprise Programs.
Register Your Business with LA County
To learn more about registering as a County vendor, visit the Los Angeles County Vendor Registration website.
Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) Program
To become certified as a Small Business, a business must meet the eligibility criteria as dictated by the Los Angeles County Office of Small Business (OSB). For more information on applying, visit the OSB website at osb.lacounty.gov.
Community Business Enterprise (CBE) Program
To become eligible to participate in the Los Angeles County Community Business Enterprise (CBE) Program, a business must either be certified as a minority (MBE), women (WBE), disadvantaged (DBE), and/or disabled veteran (DVBE) business enterprise.