College of Nursing and Allied Health
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide safe and effective care, which enables them to adapt in a multicultural healthcare environment.
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration to promote optimal health outcomes in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Pursue life long learning to enrich personal and professional development.
- Apply critical thinking to communicate effectively, collaborate with others, and demonstrate ability to research subject matter through reading, speech, demonstration, and writing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the human mind, body, and behavior through interactions with other and be accountable in the application of this knowledge and skill in an ethical and professional manner.
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity in interacting with the community through the acceptance of diverse philosophical, cultural and religious beliefs.
- Apply logical reasoning and fundamental mathematical processes and demonstrate competency in the professional setting.
- Apply technological skills to access information, create and organize data, communicate information, use software programs, and operate basic technological equipment.