- The College issues official transcripts by mail or *pick-up only.
- Transcripts will be processed only when:
- The form is signed by the requestor
- Payment is received
- Requestor has been cleared of financial obligations, if any.
- For current students requesting transcripts, the College does not hold transcript requests while awaiting grades to post. You may check your posted grades through the CAMS student portal.
- A transcript is mailed to the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) free of charge upon completion of all program requirements.
The College does not currently have the capability of providing electronic transcripts.
No, the College does not issue unofficial transcripts. For current students, an unofficial transcript is available through your CAMS student portal.
- Transcript processing time for regular request is within 10 business days and rush is within 1-2 business days.
- Once your transcript has left the College, we cannot guarantee its arrival or the time it will take to reach its destination.
To expedite or guarantee delivery of your transcript, you may send the College a prepaid U.S.P.S. Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express envelope.
Due to COVID, the College does not have an in-person pick-up option at this time.
- You can mail a check or money order with the completed request (refer to transcript request form).
- Receipt of payment made at any LA General Medical Center Cashier Office can be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com with the completed transcript request form. The scanned images must be legible.