Prospective Student Application Procedure
Applicants must complete all required prerequisite courses prior to submitting an application.
The College must receive the following materials by the deadline and are part of the application file.
- Official online application
- Official U.S. high school transcript* with graduation date or equivalent documentation. Contact the Office of Educational Services for options that are equivalent. Applicants who have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. educational institution do not have to submit a high school transcript
- Official transcript* from each college attended
- Official transcript* from a vocational nursing program if applicable
- Letters for bonus points as defined on the “Point System”
- ATI TEAS score sent directly from the testing company.
The applicant is responsible for verifying the College has received all the required materials by the deadline. Information about the status of an application may be obtained by logging onto your account and review document tracking to ensure your documents have been received or by calling the Office of Educational Services at (323) 409-5911 Monday through Friday between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Letters of notification about acceptance to the program are mailed/emailed beginning May 15th for the Fall semester and October 1st for the Spring semester.
* Official transcripts must be sent directly from the schools attended. Paper and electronic official transcripts are accepted.
Los Angeles County College of Nursing
and Allied Health
1237 North Mission Road,
Los Angeles, CA 90033-1084
|Applications Periods & Deadlines||Entry Term||Program||Acceptance notification letter sent|
|Jun 15th – Jul 15th||Spring||Basic (Generic)||October 1st|
|Jan 15th – Feb 15th||Fall||Basic (Generic)||May 15th|
|Nov 1st – Dec 1st||Summer||LVN – RN Advanced Placement||March 15th|
Information Session for Prospective Students
Summer 2024 Entry (LVN-RN Program)
To Be Announced
Read Application Procedure and Selection of Students prior to applying
Application accepted only during the application period.