Applicants must complete all required prerequisite science courses prior to submitting an application.
The following materials must be received by the deadline and are part of the application file.
- Official online application.
- Official U.S. high school transcript* with graduation date or equivalent documentation. Contact the Office of Educational Services for options that are equivalent. Applicants who have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. educational institution do not have to submit a high school transcript.
- Official transcript* from each college attended.
- Official transcript* from a vocational nursing program if applicable.
- Copy of the applicant's current schedule of classes.
- Letters for bonus points as defined on the “Point System”
Applicants who have a “B” average or above in the science prerequisite courses will be sent information about the ATI TEAS dates, cost, and how to schedule the test.
Applicants who have completed the ATI TEAS with a 64.7% or above individual total test score must request the results be sent to the College by ATI, the testing company.
The applicant is responsible for verifying the College has received all the required materials by the deadline. Information about the status of an application may be obtained by logging onto your account and review document tracking to ensure your documents have been received or by calling the Office of Educational Services at (323) 409-5911 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
Letters of notification about acceptance to the program are mailed beginning June 1st for the Fall semester and November 1st for the Spring semester.
* Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the schools attended.
|Applications Periods & Deadlines
||Acceptance notification letter sent
|Jun 15th - Jul 15th
|Jan 15th - Feb 15th
|Nov 1st - Dec 1st
||LVN - RN Advanced Placement
Information Sessions for Prospective Students
Fall 2019 Entry (Basic RN Program)
Summer 2019 Entry (LVN-RN Program)
To Be Announced
Read Application Procedure and Selection of Students prior to applying
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED ONLY DURING THE APPLICATION PERIOD