MHLA Annual Reports
Each annual report gives a summary of the My Health LA (MHLA) Program. Each of them talks about the enrollments, the delivery systems, and the services provided at each medical home clinic each year.
MHLA Annual Report FY 2016-17
MHLA Annual Report FY 2015-16
MHLA Annual Report FY 2014-15
Monthly Demographic Reports
Each monthly demographic report gives an overview of the demographic distribution in the MHLA. It is based on MHLA participants' enrollment data. Data reviewed include age, ethnicity, language spoken, and gender. Only the most recent twelve months of these reports are maintained on this website.
The total number of enrollments at each Community Partner medical home clinic is also included. Each number is provided by each of the medical home clinics.
September 2018 Report New 10/18/2018
August 2018 Report
July 2018 Report
June 2018 Report Updated 10/16/2018
May 2018 Report
April 2018 Report
March 2018 Report
February 2018 Report
January 2018 Report
December 2017 Report
November 2017 Report
October 2017 Report
Monthly Renewal Reports
Each monthly renewal report is a program-wide report. Each of them tracks renewal trends. These reports are updated regularly with the previous months' analyses.
FY 2018-19 Renewal and Re-Enrollment Report Updated 09/19/18
FY 2017-18 Renewal and Re-Enrollment Report Updated 09/19/18
FY 2016-17 Renewal and Re-Enrollment Report Updated 06/07/18
August 2015-July 2016 Renewal and Re-Enrollment Report
Each fact sheet is designed and used to inform and educate members of the community about the MHLA Program. They are available for Community Partners to distribute.
- "What is the My Health LA Program?
English/Spanish (Updated 10/12/2018)
Armenian/Chinese/Korean/Tagalog/Thai/Vietnamese (Updated 04/03/2018)
- "How do I enroll in My Health LA?"
- "Income Guidelines" Updated 04/03/2018
- "Next Steps"
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
- Read the My Health LA Brochure
- CP/DHS Patient Linkage Project Updated 08/01/2016
(For CP's only)
- Smoking Cessation Program via eConsult Referral (New 04/19/2018)
(For CP's only)
Additional Smoking Cessation Resources
Materials on smoking cessation programs are available in many languages. You can download them for free. You can also order them from the California’s Smokers Helpline.
- Patient fact sheets and flyers (Free to download)
- Printed patient materials that are available free.
- California Smokers’ Helpline Online Catalog
- Asian Smokers’ Quitline Online Catalog
- Tobacco Education Clearinghouse
- Free training and technical assistance for health care providers who want to learn more about tobacco cessation:
- Live Webinars
- Online Continuing Education Courses
- Digital Provider Toolkits
- Customized In-Person Provider Training
Brochures, Posters and Postcards
The Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County (CCALAC), in coordination with Fenton Communications, has developed the following communication materials for MHLA CP clinics and external partners. CPs that would like customizable materials can visit CCALAC's website by clicking here.
1. MHLA Talking Point Business Cards (English/Spanish)
2. MHLA Posters (English/Spanish)
3. MHLA Tri-Fold Brochures (English/Spanish)
Sample Immigration Policies for Community Clinics
California Health+ Advocates, the advocacy affiliate of the California Primary Care Association (CPCA), has developed six sample policy and procedure documents to help clinics prepare for an immigration raid. To view these sample immigration policies, please click here.