Managed Care Patients
- New patients must be part of a Medi-Cal Health Plan through L.A. Care or Health Net and be assigned to East San Gabriel Valley Health Center as their medical home.
- Current patients who need a same-day or next-day appointment with their provider can call the appointment center at (626) 877-0012. Same day appointments are given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and bring your photo ID, your clinic cards and current medications. You will be asked to verify your address, phone number and health plan information. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call the Appointment Center at 626-877-0012.
Uninsured patients with urgent medical issues may seek clinic services through the El Monte Comprehensive Health Center Urgent Care. At the time of visit, patients will be provided with information about programs they may qualify for or be referred to the Department of Public Social Services (DPSS) for Medi-Cal eligibility.
El Monte Comprehensive Health Center (EMCHC)
10953 Ramona Blvd.
El Monte CA, 91731
Monday - Tuesday* 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Wednesday* 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Thursday - Saturday* 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
*Excludes county holidays
Information about your Bill
East San Gabriel Valley Health Center providers are part of the L.A. Care and HealthNet Medi-Cal Health Plans. If you are not a managed care member assigned to our clinics, you may receive a bill.
If you have an outstanding balance on your bill, you can:
- Make in-person payments at the cashier
- The cashier is available Monday - Friday from 8:30 A.M. - 8:30 P.M. and Saturday 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- We accept cash, check and major credit cards in person at the Cashier
- Mail in your payment to the Billing Office
- Please do not mail cash
- Check payments can be made payable and mailed to:
El Monte Comprehensive Health Center
10953 Ramona Blvd.
El Monte, CA 91731
For questions about your bill, please contact the billing supervisor at 626-877-0012.
Translation in progress.....